You might have already come across LinkedIn posts about the pre-order possibility of the new SAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) e-bite, called Introducing SAP Enterprise Product Development (EPD) for PLM and wondered what is an e-bite and why should you pre-order it?
What is an e-bite?
Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough time to read all the books that you want to? If so, then you’re not alone. E-bites are becoming increasingly popular and there are very good reasons why. E-bites are short, focused electronic books (ebooks) on a specific topic. They are typically between 50 and 100 pages long and are optimized for on-screen reading. E-bites are ideal for people who want to learn about a specific topic quickly and easily. They are also a good option for people who are new to a particular subject and want to get a general overview before diving into a more comprehensive book.
Why the PLM e-bite might be a good read for anyone, including people who already know PLM
Even if you are familiar with PLM, there are many reasons why you might want to read the SAP PLM e-bite. Here are a few:
- Learn about the latest trends in PLM. The PLM industry is constantly evolving, and an e-bite is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Get a refresher on the basics of PLM. If you’ve been working with PLM for a while, you might want to read an e-bite to get a refresher on the basics. This can be helpful if you’re feeling a little rusty.
- Learn about a specific aspect of SAP PLM. This e-bite can be a great way to learn about a specific aspect of SAP PLM that you’re not familiar with.
- Learn from experts. The e-bite is written by experts in the field, who all work at SAP. This means that you can learn from their experience and insights.
In short the SAP PLM e-bite can be a valuable resource for anyone who is interested in learning more about it. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, there is sure to be an e-bite that can teach you something new.
What does the e-Bite for SAP Enterprise Product Development cover?
- Discover product development with cloud PLM
- Explore functionality for defining, developing, and delivering new products
- Learn how SAP EPD integrates with SAP S/4HANA
Get to know our authors
The authors of the e-bite have a lot of experience in SAP PLM, and it is worth reading their thoughts and experiences.
- Eudes Canuto is a consulting director at SAP America, where he leads teams responsible for successful implementations of SAP PLM, SAP Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM), and SAP Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management solutions.
- Carsten Dietze-Selent is an accomplished leader with extensive experience in SAP PLM development. As head of engineering for SAP PLM public cloud solutions on SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) since 2018, he has played a key role in the consolidation of SAP’s product offerings into SAP Enterprise Product Development, the new flagship PLM cloud product.
- Ilona Eirich is a seasoned professional with nearly 20 years of experience at SAP, specializing in SAP PLM since 2016. As a senior development manager for SAP Enterprise Product Development, she plays a crucial role in promoting operational excellence and implementing delivery excellence across social media, go-to-market strategies, and customer onboarding experiences.
- Ismail Serin is a product management professional specializing in cloud-native PLM processes. As the head of product management for SAP’s PLM offering in the public cloud, Ismail is leading the transformation of the PLM market by pioneering the adoption of cloud-native technologies.
Be one of the first to read it. If you’re excited about a new e-bite, then pre-ordering it will ensure that you are one of the first people to read it.
Show your support for the authors. Pre-ordering an e-bite is a great way to show your support for the authors and lets them know that more similar content is expected.
If you pre-order the e-bite, you can use a 10% discount code: PLM10
Pre-ordering an e-bite is easy. Simply go to the publisher’s website(EU or US), add it to your cart and follow the instructions.
If you got interested you can pre-order the new SAP PLM e-bite here: Introducing SAP Enterprise Product Development (EPD)
You can find out more about SAP Enterprise Product Development and SAP PLM in general or get involved in discussions on the SAP Enterprise Product Development Community Topic page.
I hope this extended blog post has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.