Hard coded credentials exists in Juplink RX4-1500, a WiFi router. An unauthenticated attacker can exploit this vulnerability to log into the web interface or telnet service as the ‘user’ user.
- Exodus Intelligence: EIP-6a41336a
- MITRE: CVE-2023-41030
- CVSSv2 Vector: AV:A/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P
- CVSSv2 Score: 5.8
- The affected product is end-of-life and no patches are available.
- Vendor response to disclosure: July 30, 2020
- Disclosed to public: September 18, 2023
Readers of this advisory who are interested in receiving further details around the vulnerability, mitigations, detection guidance, and more can contact us at [email protected].